Cleanse ~ 1 oz. ($20 value)
Our top-seller for a reason, Cleanse is a non-comedogenic oil cleanser that removes even waterproof makeup without wreaking havoc on your skin’s natural moisture barrier or microbiome. Plus, it doubles as your moisturizer.
Pull ~ 6 Pack ($25 value)
Water and oil repel, so you can't rinse Cleanse with water alone. Enter Pull—our super-soft, super-absorbent cleansing cloth. An oil -cleanser's essential sidekick.
Detox ~ 1 oz. ($20 value)
With two simple and purifying ingredients, our Detox face mask polishes your skin without the inflammatory effects of scrubs or peels.
Bloom ~ 1oz ($40 value)
Made with super potent regenerative plant oils, Bloom helps soften scars and soothe and repair the skin.
Glow ~ 1oz ($20 value)
Our most moisturizing oil, Glow is great for dry skin, pre and post-shave care (works great on ingrown hairs!), and for softening beards, cuticles, and hair.
Wash ~ 8oz ($25 value)
Our one-of-a-kind soapless cleanser gets rid of stink without stripping and disrupting your skin. Made with plants instead of detergents, Wash works great as both a body wash and a moisturizer.
- Massage a quarter-sized amount of Cleanse into the skin for 60 seconds, 1-2 times per day.
- Wet a Pull Cloth with warm water and ring out. Lay on the face and take a deep breath. Then remove oil using small, circular motions. Pro tip: Remember to wash your Pull cloths after every use!
- Moisturize with Bloom or Glow, depending on your skin needs.
- Use Detox 2-3 times per week, or whenever your skin is feeling congested or dull, by thoroughly mixing one teaspoon of mask with one teaspoon of water. Apply with fingers or brush and let dry completely (approximately 10 minutes). Rinse with water alone or use Cleanse with a Pull cloth.
- Apply a couple of drops of Cleanse to detoxed skin as a post-mask moisturizer.
- Wash with 2-3 pumps to cleanse pits, bits and any other areas that need a little extra love (cleansing, moisture or healing). After rinsing completely, try a few pumps as your moisturizer, too.
If possible, avoid using other skincare products for at least one month to avoid interrupting the skin-healing superpowers of our tried and true oil-cleansing system.
NO SOAP. NO DETERGENTS. NO SULFATES. NO PARABENS. NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS. NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES. NO SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS. NO HARSH EXFOLIANTS. 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIc.
Didn’t work for me
I had high hopes for these products, but unfortunately, after using them religiously for over a month, my skin seems worse and more even broken out than before. Maybe it’s just my specific skin type, but I’m sad to say that Crude didn’t work for me, and I’m disappointed because I loved the all natural concept and was hopeful.
I Love Crude
Crude has really improved my skin's overall appearance! I love that my skin doesn't feel dry, especially since transitioning into winter can really take a toll on my skin. And all the products smell great. I can't recommend these products enough.
I've been using Live Crude products for many years. Very proud Crude user and my skin thanks you for it!! LOVES IT!
Nice friendly products
this caused me to have more breakouts than I had before using the product. I struggle with Acne and I didnt feel this was productive to treat that.
Shocker! So gooood!
I was worried that my oily skin would freak out without my heavy duty chemical face washes. But I literally haven’t had a single Zit since I started using this!! Love! I’m so thrilled. No oily skin. And I love the body wash for pits and bits.