Cleanse ~ 1 oz. ($20 value)
Our top-seller for a reason, Cleanse is a non-comedogenic, certified microbiome-friendly oil cleanser that removes even waterproof makeup without wreaking havoc on your skin’s natural moisture barrier or microbiome. Plus, it doubles as your moisturizer.
Pull ~ 6 Pack ($25 value)
Water and oil repel, so you can't rinse Cleanse with water alone. Enter Pull—our super-soft, super-absorbent cleansing cloth. An oil -cleanser's essential sidekick.
Detox ~ 1 oz. ($20 value)
With two simple and purifying ingredients, our Detox face mask polishes your skin without the inflammatory effects of scrubs or peels.
- Massage a quarter-sized amount of Cleanse into the skin for 60 seconds, 1-2 times per day.
- Wet a Pull Cloth with warm water and ring out. Lay on the face and take a deep breath. Then remove oil using small, circular motions. Pro tip: Remember to wash your Pull cloths after every use!
- Moisturize with 2-3 drops of Cleanse for nourished, happy skin.
- Use Detox 2-3 times per week, or whenever your skin is feeling congested or dull, by thoroughly mixing one teaspoon of mask with one teaspoon of water.
- Apply with fingers or brush and let dry completely (approximately 10 minutes).
- Rinse with water alone or use Cleanse with a Pull cloth.
- Apply a couple of drops of Cleanse to detoxed skin as a post-mask moisturizer.
If possible, avoid using other skincare products for at least one month to avoid interrupting the skin-healing superpowers of our tried and true oil-cleansing system.
NO SOAP. NO DETERGENTS. NO SULFATES. NO PARABENS. NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS. NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES. NO SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS. NO HARSH EXFOLIANTS. 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIc.
I’ve always struggled with hormonal acne, not bad enough to try harsh medicines, but every month I’d get some cyclic acne. It lasted forever and sometimes hurt. While I’ve tried several skin care products, some of which were great, nothing helped my period breakouts. I’ve used the starter kit for a month. I turn thirty tomorrow and as I took my make up off tonight I looked in the mirror and thought my skin looked great! It’s not perfect yet but I’ve seen so much improvement in 1 month! The only downside is the 2nd half goes way quicker and now I’m out waiting on my next shipment. Won’t make that mistake again!
A couple years ago I ruined my skin barrier by using harsh cleaners on my face. I was constantly on antibiotics for persistent perioral dermatitis. My dermatologist told me to just wash with water. I hardly ever wear makeup so this was working just fine. I started using this Cleanse oil and I was shocked at the dirt I was able to pull off my face, even after washing with water. My face not only feels amazing after using cleanse but the glow my skin has is awesome. I’m hooked on this stuff!
I am honestly so happy and impressed with the cleanser and towels! Best my skin has looked in many years!
The mask leaves your skin soft and clean (like the smell of it and that it only takes just a few drops of water).The towels are soft and absorb A LOT and the cleanser is a little bit too oily for my like but it does the job with separating and getting rid of makeup–It's good for dry skin, so if you have oily skin, go for the wash :)! Everything as expected!
I’ve never been super fancy about my skincare routine, but this kit has made such a difference. My face is no longer oily at the end of the day, it’s softer than it’s ever been, and my mask-induced acne has been significantly improved.