Cleanse ~ 1 oz. ($20 value)
Our top-seller for a reason, Cleanse is a non-comedogenic, certified microbiome-friendly oil cleanser that removes even waterproof makeup without wreaking havoc on your skin’s natural moisture barrier or microbiome. Plus, it doubles as your moisturizer.
Pull ~ 6 Pack ($25 value)
Water and oil repel, so you can't rinse Cleanse with water alone. Enter Pull—our super-soft, super-absorbent cleansing cloth. An oil -cleanser's essential sidekick.
Detox ~ 1 oz. ($20 value)
With two simple and purifying ingredients, our Detox face mask polishes your skin without the inflammatory effects of scrubs or peels.
- Massage a quarter-sized amount of Cleanse into the skin for 60 seconds, 1-2 times per day.
- Wet a Pull Cloth with warm water and ring out. Lay on the face and take a deep breath. Then remove oil using small, circular motions. Pro tip: Remember to wash your Pull cloths after every use!
- Moisturize with 2-3 drops of Cleanse for nourished, happy skin.
- Use Detox 2-3 times per week, or whenever your skin is feeling congested or dull, by thoroughly mixing one teaspoon of mask with one teaspoon of water.
- Apply with fingers or brush and let dry completely (approximately 10 minutes).
- Rinse with water alone or use Cleanse with a Pull cloth.
- Apply a couple of drops of Cleanse to detoxed skin as a post-mask moisturizer.
If possible, avoid using other skincare products for at least one month to avoid interrupting the skin-healing superpowers of our tried and true oil-cleansing system.
NO SOAP. NO DETERGENTS. NO SULFATES. NO PARABENS. NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS. NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES. NO SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS. NO HARSH EXFOLIANTS. 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIc.
Best face cleanser
I Love my Crude!
I wanted to love it!
My skin looked glowy and great the first few days, and then I started breaking out on my cheeks, where I never usually have blemishes.
My Absolute Favorite
Crude has become an essential part of my skin care routine. There is honestly nothing better than the cleanser.
I am really happy that I switched to this skincare line. It did take about month for my face to adjust, like they said. My acne didn’t get worse or anything, I just had a hard time keeping my face from getting dry. But now that it’s adjusted I am so glad that I tried it. The routine is very soothing for me and my favorite part about getting ready for bed. I love the mask, too. It smells really nice and it’s just a great facial.
I ditched all other products.
I no longer have to use any kind of moisturizer or makeup removers. I use my oil and pull cloths nightly, and the mask (my fav) once or twice a week. I have had weird combo skin for forever and this helps both the oily and dryness. My skin is changed.