Cleanse ~ 1 oz. ($20 value)
Our top-seller for a reason, Cleanse is a non-comedogenic oil cleanser that removes even waterproof makeup without wreaking havoc on your skin’s natural moisture barrier or microbiome. Plus, it doubles as your moisturizer.
Pull ~ 6 Pack ($25 value)
Water and oil repel, so you can't rinse Cleanse with water alone. Enter Pull—our super-soft, super-absorbent cleansing cloth. An oil -cleanser's essential sidekick.
Detox ~ 1 oz. ($20 value)
With two simple and purifying ingredients, our Detox face mask polishes your skin without the inflammatory effects of scrubs or peels.
Bloom ~ 1oz ($40 value)
Made with super potent regenerative plant oils, Bloom helps soften scars and soothe and repair the skin.
Glow ~ 1oz ($20 value)
Our most moisturizing oil, Glow is great for dry skin, pre and post-shave care (works great on ingrown hairs!), and for softening beards, cuticles, and hair.
Wash ~ 8oz ($25 value)
Our one-of-a-kind soapless cleanser gets rid of stink without stripping and disrupting your skin. Made with plants instead of detergents, Wash works great as both a body wash and a moisturizer.
- Massage a quarter-sized amount of Cleanse into the skin for 60 seconds, 1-2 times per day.
- Wet a Pull Cloth with warm water and ring out. Lay on the face and take a deep breath. Then remove oil using small, circular motions. Pro tip: Remember to wash your Pull cloths after every use!
- Moisturize with Bloom or Glow, depending on your skin needs.
- Use Detox 2-3 times per week, or whenever your skin is feeling congested or dull, by thoroughly mixing one teaspoon of mask with one teaspoon of water. Apply with fingers or brush and let dry completely (approximately 10 minutes). Rinse with water alone or use Cleanse with a Pull cloth.
- Apply a couple of drops of Cleanse to detoxed skin as a post-mask moisturizer.
- Wash with 2-3 pumps to cleanse pits, bits and any other areas that need a little extra love (cleansing, moisture or healing). After rinsing completely, try a few pumps as your moisturizer, too.
If possible, avoid using other skincare products for at least one month to avoid interrupting the skin-healing superpowers of our tried and true oil-cleansing system.
NO SOAP. NO DETERGENTS. NO SULFATES. NO PARABENS. NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS. NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES. NO SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS. NO HARSH EXFOLIANTS. 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIc.
Love crude so much I purchased for my daughters
I have been using crude for over a year and love it so much I purchased it for both of my teen daughters too! So light and hydrating, the bloom and glow really make your skin radiating and the detox mask has been awesome too! Such an overall amazing product that is so loving to the skin no harsh chemicals that leave you dried out I would recommend crude to anyone I know and have multiple times to friends!!!
Excellent face routine!
I absolutely LOVE the whole crude oil line- bloom,glow,cleanse, wash… they are wonderful. My skin is healthy and feels so good! I can’t recommend enough how fabulous this line has been for my skin!
I AM IN LOVE
Cleaning and moisturizing my skin with straight oil is something I never thought I would do, and I have done A LOT to my skin, including 2 rounds of acutane in my 20s, I started with just Cleanse and Glow and within 48 hours I could feel and see a difference in my skin. After 60 days I ordered the complete kit and have zero regrets! My skin is so clear and glowy and softer than it's ever been. I've been telling everyone I know about Crude..
I really wanted to love this
I have been using this for almost a month now and haven’t noticed any difference other than how oily my face is. I bought the converter set and realized I really only use the cleanse and bloom so the other stuff wasn’t necessary. I’m still really confused about how to use the lotion wash stuff. It says it lightly cleans your bits, but I don’t understand how something creamy cleans anything that you aren’t fully washing off? It all smells great so I’ll give it 2 stars for that.
fast shipping, great packaging
I loved everything about my kit except that there were two 'glow' oils and not a 'cleanse' oil. I'm not sure if I ordered it incorrectly?