Now Hiring: Operations Manager in Salt Lake City
Since 2014, CRUDE has helped thousands of people around the world bring their skin into homeostasis with our flora-friendly products. Join CRUDE’s operations team and help us hand-make the plant-based products that help our customers’ skin thrive.
CRUDE Operations Manager
Full-Time: 40 hours
Pay Rate: $25 hourly Performance Bonuses + Employee Equity
- Oversee our product production and customer fulfillment
- Implement LEAN manufacturing developing processes and procedures to drive efficiencies and maintain quality control and standards across production
- Develop and manage our supply chain to ensure we are optimizing cost and maintaining supply with our raw materials. Develop supply chain reports to share with management
- Manage inventory order projections and ensure product is always readily available
- Ensure shipping fulfillment level standards are met or exceeded and work closely with shipping team and suppliers to ensure fast fulfillment and optimized pricing
- Responsible for weekly/monthly manufacturing and production goals
- Manage production and shipping teams, oversee shift schedules, and ensure team meets/exceeds expectations
- Responsible for weekly/monthly reporting for inventory management on supplies/finished goods
- Oversee CRUDE customer service email and subscription support
- Ensure testing and product safety
- Oversee relationships with key retail accounts
- Work closely with CEO on R/D of existing and new products delivering prompt response and action
- Other duties as assigned
- Note: This job requires physical capabilities to effectively perform tasks such as hauling boxes and unloading pallets as required for operational purposes.
- Experience within supply chain, warehouse, production, and/or fulfillment operations
- Experience scoping, leading, and implementing process improvements through: Lean process, Kaizen, and/or Six Sigma.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Track record of meeting or exceeding department performance goals
- A hands on approach that is happy to lead a small team to growth
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and perform under pressure with a strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills, project management and people management skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision starting within the first 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off accrual starting day 1 + 8 paid holidays
- Employee Equity Incentive program
- Product discounts
- And more!
How to apply: Email email@example.com with Operations Manager in the subject. Include your resume and a brief introduction describing why you want to work for CRUDE and how you can help us scale our operations.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device