Cleanse ~ 1 oz. ($20 value)
Our top-seller for a reason, Cleanse is a non-comedogenic oil cleanser that removes even waterproof makeup without wreaking havoc on your skin’s natural moisture barrier or microbiome. Plus, it doubles as your moisturizer.
Pull ~ 6 Pack ($25 value)
Water and oil repel, so you can't rinse Cleanse with water alone. Enter Pull—our super-soft, super-absorbent cleansing cloth. An oil -cleanser's essential sidekick.
Detox ~ 1 oz. ($20 value)
With two simple and purifying ingredients, our Detox face mask polishes your skin without the inflammatory effects of scrubs or peels.
Bloom ~ 1oz ($40 value)
Made with super potent regenerative plant oils, Bloom helps soften scars and soothe and repair the skin.
Glow ~ 1oz ($20 value)
Our most moisturizing oil, Glow is great for dry skin, pre and post-shave care (works great on ingrown hairs!), and for softening beards, cuticles, and hair.
Wash ~ 8oz ($25 value)
Our one-of-a-kind soapless cleanser gets rid of stink without stripping and disrupting your skin. Made with plants instead of detergents, Wash works great as both a body wash and a moisturizer.
- Massage a quarter-sized amount of Cleanse into the skin for 60 seconds, 1-2 times per day.
- Wet a Pull Cloth with warm water and ring out. Lay on the face and take a deep breath. Then remove oil using small, circular motions. Pro tip: Remember to wash your Pull cloths after every use!
- Moisturize with Bloom or Glow, depending on your skin needs.
- Use Detox 2-3 times per week, or whenever your skin is feeling congested or dull, by thoroughly mixing one teaspoon of mask with one teaspoon of water. Apply with fingers or brush and let dry completely (approximately 10 minutes). Rinse with water alone or use Cleanse with a Pull cloth.
- Apply a couple of drops of Cleanse to detoxed skin as a post-mask moisturizer.
- Wash with 2-3 pumps to cleanse pits, bits and any other areas that need a little extra love (cleansing, moisture or healing). After rinsing completely, try a few pumps as your moisturizer, too.
If possible, avoid using other skincare products for at least one month to avoid interrupting the skin-healing superpowers of our tried and true oil-cleansing system.
NO SOAP. NO DETERGENTS. NO SULFATES. NO PARABENS. NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS. NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES. NO SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS. NO HARSH EXFOLIANTS. 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIc.
Right away I thought my skin was looking great, but the more consistent I am, the worse my skin looks. I’ve had terrible breakouts recently and nothing else has changed in my routine. I love the smell of the products and my face does feel very clean after using cleanse, but I’m just not totally sold. The mask is annoying as you have to mix it and the ratio seems off. I like the smell of the cleanser, but it’s not really anything to write home about. I’ve used it as a shaving cream and it’s decent. All in all, 3 stars
I had fears about putting oil on my face with my tendency to break out but this line is amazing. My skin feels clean but so balanced.
I love this kit. I have been getting bad “mask-ne” and the cleanse oil in combination with the bloom & glow has made my face feel so good. Twice a week, I use detox. I also finish up with wash as my moisturizer. I have also noticed my face is not as red in the morning.
I’ve completely converted to CRUDE’s soap-free skincare system and my skin has never looked better. I have extremely sensitive skin and have battled chronic acne and eczema and CRUDE cleared it all up. Can’t recommend this enough, especially for those with sensitive skin.
I purchased Convert Kit to try to heal my skin and hydrate it. I've only used these products for a month, but I really enjoy using them. I have not seen a change in my skin, but I feel like my skin is more hydrated. I wish the Glow and Bloom could have a more pleasant smell. I do enjoy the Cleanse and Wash scent, though. I have incredibly sensitive skin, and all the products except the Detox mask do not bother my skin. The Detox mask left my skin with a horrible rash. I love that I can use the other products on my sensitive skin, and the products do not have horrible ingredients in them like other face cleaners. I will purchase everything except the Detox mask again.