We’re looking for a passionate, self-motivated designer with experience in digital marketing and an interest in beauty, wellness, and activism.
- Design marketing assets to be used across CRUDE channels (website, email, social)
- Work closely with Copywriter to develop imagery to support long-form educational content
- Oversee visual direction and imagery selection for social feed, branded emails, and marketing materials
- Design and build out company emails in Mailchimp/Klaviyo to meet visual brand guidelines.
- Additional design needs upon request
- An Adobe Creative Cloud maestro (you know the ins and outs of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and can also leverage Canva and other design
- Ready to work in Sketch, Keynote and/or Powerpoint if needed
- Strong communication skills (you’re an open communicator with confidence expressing your feelings and opinions)
- High attention to detail (you are a details person among big picture thinkers)
- Proven ability to work independently and manage your own time (we’re not micromanagers here)
- This is a remote, contract position (w9) with potential for ongoing and/or in-house work.
- Hours will be flexible (up to 20 hours a week) with some weeks heavier than others.
- The rate of pay is DOE.
- You will be required to submit invoices for your hours worked to be paid (bi-weekly).